“The mother wound is a new term for me, but the minute I heard it, it made so much sense. I knew immediately that whatever it was, I had it! Well, let’s face it, we all have it..“
I was intrigued as to how it would show up in our day-to-day lives. I’ve done a lot of mother wound work on myself, so I had inklings on how my it has been affecting me, but I’m sure I still have blind spots. And I sure as hell will not have anything of value to add when it comes to other people’s mother wounds. So when I came across this guest I knew I needed to get her on the show.
Today’s guest is Rev Chelle. Rev is a Metaphysical Minister, Family Constellation Facilitator & Clinical Hypnotist. In her work she guides daughters as they connect the dots from their mother wound to issues in their relationships, career, finances, fertility, health and parenting.
The Mother Wound, with Rev Chelle
During our chat we talk about;
- What the mother wound is and how to recognize it
- the role that inter-generational trauma plays on your mother wound
- how it shows up in on your pregnancy and birth journey
- the impact of not healing unfinished pregnancies on the family soul
- how the mother wound might be the reason for imposter syndrome, your lack of abundance or your tricky relationships
- how you can go about healing your mother wound
I found this conversation fascinating and thought-provoking. Because this is such a universal topic, I think you might find it hard to listen to and NOT start thinking about your own relationship with your mother and what that means for you in your life. I certainly found it hard as an interviewer not to think about my own situation. But to think that the relationship with our mother has such far-reaching implications is both obvious and surprising. At least it was for me!
Subscribe to Head Trash with Alexia Leachman HERE
The Strength of My Soul by Sharon Jamison
It Didn’t Start With You By Mark Wolynn